Although blockchain is quickly becoming a buzzword, it’s clear that implications of this technology are significant to society and help to overcome global-scale challenges. Blockchain is providing the way to the financial inclusion of billions of unbanked people, transforming education system, providing new opportunities for personal data protection and usage, etc.
The event will bring together the key opinion leaders, blockchain projects and investors from the crypto community to discuss the most efficient ways to use the benefits blockchain technology provides humanity with.
Josh Constine, the Editor-At-Large for TechCrunch, where he's written thousands of blog posts about tech giants and startups over the past six years with focuses on social networks, early stage startup, and cryptocurrency.
- Michael Arrington, Founder at Arrington XRP Capital, Founder at TechCrunch, a serial entrepreneur, lawyer, business executive, writer, publisher, and information provider.
- Natalia Karayaneva, CEO & Founder of Propy, Real Estate marketplace and Sustainability Assessment for homes.
- Anton Mozgovoy, CTO of Humaniq, a simple and secure financial services provider on a mission to help eradicate poverty using pre-eminent technologies including blockchain and biometrics.
- Jorden Woods, Founding Partner at StarChain Ventures. Expert enterprise blockchain, author. Raised $48M for own companies, $125M for advised startups. Speaker @ Stanford Google UC Berkeley + top blockchain conferences.
- Richard Maaghul, CEO at ODEM.IO, the first of its kind decentralized On-Demand Education Marketplace.
6:30 PM: Registration & Light Refreshments
7:00 PM: Panel discussion
7:50 PM: Premiere of the documentary “The Unbanked”
8:20 PM: Drinks, Food, Networking