Meetup Topic: Green Analytics
Did you know scientists have predicted that unless radical improvements are made in the way we design computers, by 2040, computer chips will need more electricity than what our global energy production can deliver? Data is the new oil but using data to drive business outcomes is compute-intensive and unsustainable to the planet. Kx, the greenest and fastest database in the world, has a creative solution. Learn how we are enabling green analytics applications for our customers across the globe by processing data in real-time and in the most energy-efficient way. Our esteemed panel members will discuss the relevance of green analytics for next-generation data application.
6:30 – 7:00 pm – Registration and Networking
7:00 – 7:10 pm. – Welcome and Introduction to Kx
7:10 – 7:45pm – Panel Discussion on Green Analytics
7:45 – 8:15pm – Kx Solution Overview & Demo
8:15 – 9:00pm – Light bites, beers and networking
1. Gayathri Gopalakrishnan, CEO, Ecoformatics
2. Michael Falcon, Investment Director, LG Technology Ventures
3. Matthew Brailey, Regional VP of Wekaio
4. Christopher Conklin, Chief Engineering Officer, Carfit
5. Jimmy Moore, CEO, Untangle AI
6. Uday Ayyagari, Lead Architect, Crowdz
In attendance: The Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Static Showcar
Please register on the Kx website.