HanaHaus Privacy Statement
The HanaHaus Privacy Statement (this “Privacy Statement”) applies to: (1) the use of this website, www.hanahaus.com (the “Website”), (2) use of the wireless internet access (“Wi-Fi”) made available at HanaHaus locations and (3) any other subpages which reference this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”). This Website and the WiFi are maintained by SAP Labs, LLC, 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, California, 94304. Some SAP entities, programs and/or sites may have their own, possibly different, privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each of the SAP websites or program information you visit or review. This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect, and how we use it.
By providing us with any personal data under this Privacy Statement, you consent, agree and confirm that your personal data may be processed anywhere in the world, including within the United States.
Information We Collect
As you use our Services, we may collect, store, process, export and use the following types of information about you : (1) information you provide to us, (2) information we collect from you automatically when you use our Services and (3) information we collect from other sources. We may combine the data you provide us from these various sources to use in accordance with the section titled “Use and Purposes of Collected Personal Data” or to create anonymous or aggregate information as detailed in the section titled “Anonymous and Aggregate Information.”
Information You Provide to Us
We collect, store and use information you provide to us during your use of the Services, such as your name, email address, telephone number, demographics information and any other information you choose to give us. For example, we collect information when you create an account to log into our Wi-Fi or create a reservation in our room reservation system.
If we choose to implement log-ins through third party services, such as Facebook or Twitter, we may collect the information about you from those third party services you authorize.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information from Other Sources
We may also collect information about you that is publicly available as well as information provided to us by other companies and organizations. We may combine that information with other information collected under this Privacy Statement.
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
The information SAP collects to understand your needs and interests helps SAP deliver a consistent and personalized experience. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We collect your personal data to:
- To provide services that you have requested, including room reservation requests or serviced provided by third parties;
- To keep you up to date on HanaHaus or related events;
- To tailor information about our Services to your individual interests;
- To provide the ability to create personal profiles and view protected content, e.g. to create a profile to manage your room reservations;
- To provide the ability to contact you and to provide support or request customer feedback;
- To detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- To conduct voluntary questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better Services or
- improve HanaHaus; and
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may communicate with users who use our Services for administrative purposes, such as to confirm your opening of an account and to send notices and other disclosures as required bylaw. If you provide your phone number, we may also communicate by phone to resolve customer complaints or investigate suspicious transactions.
From time to time, we may also send other types of communications such as send newsletters, emails or updates information about events at or related to HANAHaus. We provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive these other types of communication from us.
We share your email address within the SAP Group to the extent necessary to provide services you request. The SAP Group includes our parent company, SAP SE and its affiliates.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When We Work with Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. For instance, we may share information with our Internet hosting provider, Comcast. Comcast may use your information for various purposes, including for marketing purposes, in connection with its Privacy Statement currently available at: http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/Policies/CustomerPrivacy.html. We may also share your information with payment providers in order to facilitate the processing of payment transactions on the Website.
- When You Give Consent. We may also share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You. We may share aggregate or anonymous information in a way that does not directly identify you as an individual. For more information, please see “Anonymous and Aggregate Information”.
- In case of a Change of Control. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, SAP decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable law, the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is SAP's practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
Not Intended For Use by Children Under 13
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the section titled “Updating Your Personal Data and Contacting Us” below.
Anonymous and Aggregate Information
We combine your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
Use of Google Analytics
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
SAP may use this information to evaluate your use of the Website and to make improvements to the Website or Service.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Links to Other Sites
While using the Services, you may be directed to content or functionality that is hosted by a third-party supplier. When information is collected on behalf of SAP exclusively, the appropriate SAP entity's privacy statement will be referenced on the site and will govern how information is used. Other, non-SAP sites, may have their own privacy statements and personal data collection, use, and disclosure practices. For instance, our room reservation system uses a third party payment gateway and merchant to process credit card payments.
We strongly advise you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other non-SAP sites prior to providing them with any information. SAP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside the SAP Group of companies, which may differ from this Privacy Statement.
Updating Your Personal Data and Contacting Us
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need. If you have any other questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to inspect or delete the information we hold about you, please contact:
Please note that if you request that your data be deleted (or request SAP to discontinue processing such data), further use of certain features of the Website may not be possible.
Revised and posted as of 6 March 2015